Russian handwriting in US classrooms in the computer age

Stephanie Briggs sdsures at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 9 20:25:42 UTC 2010

I'm assuming you're referring to a desktop PC with a detachable keyboard?
Can't exactly detach the keyboard from a laptop like mine. What I do is use
the Russian keyboard layout in Windows Vista and apply Cyrillic stickers
appropriately.

Stephanie
~Stephanie D. (Sures) Briggs
http://sdsures.blogspot.com/

Come have a look at my handmade knitted afghans and scarves!
THIRD SALE: 06/08/10!
http://warmochfuzzy.etsy.com/