Tsars as healers?

Stephanie Briggs sdsures at GMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 11 14:26:37 UTC 2010

I'm very interested to hear thoughts on this, as I have a particular
interest in Nicholas II.

Question about Alexei's hemophilia and Alexandra as a carrier for the
disease, because it's been a while since I've read Massie's *Nicholas and
Alexandra*. Why was there no warning, in the form of Victoria's offspring? I
believe at least one developed the disease. Why would Alexandra never have
picked up on this possibility before Alexei's birth?

Stephanie
~Stephanie D. (Sures) Briggs
http://sdsures.blogspot.com/

Come have a look at my handmade knitted afghans and scarves!
THIRD SALE: 06/08/10!
http://warmochfuzzy.etsy.com/