Coredemptrix

Edward Dumanis edseelangs at GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 12 18:10:57 UTC 2010

I want to call your attention that "обожествлять" that I referred to
has more meanings that its perfective version "обожествить."
I am sorry (with my apologies to Vladimir Solov'ev) for making the
statement stronger that it should be since at that time I was thinking
of its meaning in the context related to the original question posted
by Daniel Rancour-Laferriere.
So, the right link to the word that I used is not
http://www.classes.ru/all-russian/russian-dictionary-Ozhegov-term-19166.htm
but
http://www.classes.ru/all-russian/russian-dictionary-Ushakov-term-37285.htm
I clearly referred to the second meaning of this word there.
While the first meaning on that page and the meaning of "обожествить"
coinside, I believe that the priority in listing given to the first
meaning there is only because it is a direct meaning rather than the
meaning most frequently used.

Sincerely,

Edward Dumanis