R: [SEELANGS] Russian rock video caption bank now available

Luciano Di Cocco luciano.dicocco at TIN.IT
Sun Sep 12 18:11:39 UTC 2010

Very useful. As I see captions for ДДТ, as an old fan I have a personal question. One of my favorite ДДТ song was На небе вороны. A Russian friend said that according to her the lyrics had some strong literary reference, but she couldn’t remember which. Is it true? The song, with lyrics is here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIGj2vNze0k

I don't know if for copyright reasons I can post the lyrics, but they are with the song, and anyway they are very easy to follow, even for a beginner like me.

Luciano Di Cocco