быbefore or after verb

augerot bigjim at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Thu Sep 16 19:26:29 UTC 2010

I really hope you are correct. This is what I have been telling my students for the last 40 years! And none of the natives I have discussed it with have seriously disagreed with this approach.
jim

director, ellison center <http://jsis.washington.edu/ellison>
chair, russian, east european and central asian studies 206-685-3113
treasurer, south east european studies association <http://www.seesa.info/>
web denizen, <http://faculty.washington.edu/bigjim/>