No subject

anne marie devlin anne_mariedevlin at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 17 07:37:56 UTC 2010

It's such a shame then , that this exodus took place as so many of the queries surround linguistics and especially sociolinguistics.  I would be very grateful if anyone could point me in the direction of any studies into the Russian sociolinguistics.  I am aware of studies into L1 acquisition and the natural order of acquisition, but would love to find out more about how language is used today.

Regards

Anne Marie