Soviet sociolinguistics

anne marie devlin anne_mariedevlin at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 19 20:38:32 UTC 2010

There was a poster presentation at the recent EuroSLA conference comparing prosodic patterns between female L1 and L2 users of Russian.  You might find something of interest there.  I don't have a link but if you google the following  you'll find a link.
Riikka Ullakonoja, Department of Languages, University of Jyväskylä, Finland.

AM