Beginning Russian language group on Yahoogroups needs more lovers of Russian language

Stephanie Briggs sdsures at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 21 16:57:56 UTC 2010

What is the URL for this group? *enthusiastic and ready to join*

Stephanie

~Stephanie D. (Sures) Briggs
http://sdsures.blogspot.com/

Come have a look at my handmade knitted afghans and scarves!
THIRD SALE: 06/08/10!
http://warmochfuzzy.etsy.com/