Elementary Russian Textbook? Help!

Stephanie Briggs sdsures at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 22 09:59:38 UTC 2010

In my Intro Russian course at the University of Manitoba, we used Golosa
Book 1. It has audio (also available on the Internet if you don't have a
Language lab), and a workbook.

Stephanie.

~Stephanie D. (Sures) Briggs
http://sdsures.blogspot.com/

Come have a look at my handmade knitted afghans and scarves!
THIRD SALE: 06/08/10!
http://warmochfuzzy.etsy.com/