Elementary Russian Textbook? Help!

ADRIAN J. WANNER ajw3 at PSU.EDU
Wed Sep 22 17:12:27 UTC 2010

I am using Golosa this semester.  According to the website, there is an on-line
teacher's manual, which you can supposedly access by filling out a
web-application.  I submitted the form in August, but never got a response. I
then sent two personal messages to Richard Robin, one of the book's co-authors,
but to no avail.I am just curious whether there is anyone out there who had
more luck with this.  Does this teacher's manual actually exist?Many
thanks,Adrian

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 05:59 AM, Stephanie Briggs <sdsures at GMAIL.COM> wrote:

In my Intro Russian course at the University of Manitoba, we used Golosa
>Book 1. It has audio (also available on the Internet if you don't have a
>Language lab), and a workbook.
>
>Stephanie.
>
>*****************************
>~Stephanie D. (Sures) Briggs
>http://sdsures.blogspot.com/
>
>Come have a look at my handmade knitted afghans and scarves!
>THIRD SALE: 06/08/10!
>http://warmochfuzzy.etsy.com/
>
>Adrian J. Wanner

Professor of Russian and Comparative Literature
The Pennsylvania State University
422 Burrowes Building
University Park, PA 16802

814 865-1097 (Office)