Readings on childhood

Simon Beattie Simon at SIMONBEATTIE.CO.UK
Fri Sep 24 08:16:58 UTC 2010

I'm singing in a concert to raise funds for a Belarusian children's hospice
and we would like to have some readings interspersed with the musical items.
Can anyone suggest any poems or short readings relating to childhood?  They
would need to be in English.  Ideally, we'd like something happy or similar
lighter material.

Thanks.

Simon

Simon Beattie

Antiquarian books and music

84 The Broadway | Chesham | Buckinghamshire | HP5 1EG | UK

tel.  +44 (0)1494 784954 | mobile/voicemail  +44 (0)7717 707575 | e-mail
simon at simonbeattie.co.uk

VAT no.  GB 983 5355 83

Join me on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=118806184805137>
.