20th Century Russian Works about the Caucasus

Anne Dwyer dwyera at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 27 20:42:13 UTC 2010

Dear John,

Translated works: Pristavkin, The Inseparable Twins; Makanin's Captive of
the Caucasus. Also numerous films from late 20th and early 21st century.
Charskaia also has some early century popular pieces, but I don't think
they've been translated. (Susan Larsen has an article on them.)

Best,
Anne

Anne Dwyer
Assistant Professor of German and Russian
Pomona College