Chair Needed for ASEEES (AAASS) Panel

Katya E. Ossorgin Keo at PRINCETON.EDU
Wed Sep 29 20:07:06 UTC 2010

Dear Colleagues,

Please consider filling in as chair for our panel on Russian/Soviet Film and Music at this
year's ASEEES (formerly AAASS) meeting in Los Angeles (specifically, on Friday, Nov. 19
at 3:15pm). Our chair can no longer serve and we need to find a replacement. The chair's
duties are minimal--introducing the speakers, keeping time, moderating questions.

If you can be our chair, please email me at
keo at Princeton.edu.

Thank you!

All Best,

Katya Ermolaev-Ossorgin