Berberova's grave (UNCLASSIFIED)

William Derbyshire Wwdslovene at AOL.COM
Tue Apr 19 20:20:17 UTC 2011

In a message dated 4/19/2011 10:41:38 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
laura.little2 at US.ARMY.MIL writes:

A French  (unscholarly, true) internet source indicates that Nina Berberova
is buried in  the cemetery of the church of Our Lady of Tikhvin in Saint
Petersburg:

I was a very close  friend of Nina Berberova's and co-executor of her
Will, and I assure you that
this rumor is absolutely untrue. Berberova was cremated immediately upon
death, and her ashes
are scattered in more than one place, none of those in Russia.
Wm. Derbyshire

William W. Derbyshire
Professor Emeritus - Rutgers  University
land line: 505-982-6646