Russian Data Entry

Amanda Gregg amanda.gregg at YALE.EDU
Wed Aug 3 17:14:09 UTC 2011

Hi everybody,

I have a large collection of printed Imperial Russian factory data, and I'm looking to hire a research assistant to enter the data to a spreadsheet.  I'm a desperate graduate student, so I'm trying to do this as cheaply and quickly as possible.  :)  The data are in short paragraphs, not tables, so I need someone who can at least read Cyrillic but ideally someone who can actually read Russian.

I'm open to any suggestions, and I'd love to give more information about the project to anyone who is curious (please e-mail me directly).

Thanks in advance!

Amanda Gregg