Russian Lit in Kyrgyzstan; Russian Politics in Translation

Josh Wilson jwilson at SRAS.ORG
Thu Aug 25 10:37:37 UTC 2011

Narod SEELANGSa!

Two announcements that may be of interest:

1. Russian Literature in Kyrgyzstan at the Beginning of the 21st Century: A
Reflection of the Social, Spiritual, and Moral State of Society

This is a new translation of a Russian-language article recently published
in side-by-side translation by our Vestnik: The Journal of Russian and Asian
Studies. http://www.sras.org/modern_russian_literature_kyrgyzstan

2. Politics in Translation

This project from SRAS has gotten a boon of late as our translation programs
abroad are growing. We have now added new side-by-side translations from the
People's Front, PARNAS, Right Cause, the Communists, as well as a
translation of an extensive article about how corruption impacts society in
Moscow. Soon, we will also have new entries from Patriots of Russia, the
Communists, LDPR, Nashi, and more.
http://www.sras.org/politics_in_translation

To be alerted to updates to these and our many other projects, you can sign
up for our free newsletter. Just head to our site http://www.sras.org/ ,
click "subscribe" on our homepage (right side, center), fill in the tiny
little form, and you're good to go!

Wishing all of you a great new school year!

Josh Wilson
Assistant Director
The School of Russian and Asian Studies
Editor in Chief
Vestnik, The Journal of Russian and Asian Studies
SRAS.org
jwilson at sras.org
facebook.com/SRASfb