On-line Russian course

Melissa Smith mtsmith02 at YSU.EDU
Sat Aug 27 21:08:41 UTC 2011

Thanks, George. When I was teaching from "Nachalo," I, as well as my
students, found your materials exceedingly helpful.

Melissa Smith

On 8/27/11 4:09 PM, George Mitrevski wrote:
> Dear colleagues.
> I have been teaching an online Russian course at Auburn University for
about five years. As of this year Auburn U. has decided not to offer
any of its online courses to non-Auburn students. Consequently, I am
looking for a new home for this course. The course covers two semesters
of first year Russian, and I am now developing additional two semesters
to cover second year Russian. Please let me know if you know of any
institutions with a well-established distance learning program that
might be interested in hosting these courses. There are two versions of
the course. One based on Nachalo, and the other one is based on Golosa,
5th edition.

> George Mitrevski

-

Melissa T. Smith, Professor