Cyrillic and Latin characters

Jules Levin ameliede at EARTHLINK.NET
Mon Aug 29 01:04:34 UTC 2011

On 8/26/2011 7:24 AM, Melissa Smith wrote:
> It may not work in translation, but it provides an EXCELLENT option for
> any Slavist having a hard time coming up with a new password: S7GNOMOV.
>
> Melissa Smith
I'm not sure I understand the above, but it inspired me to bring up my
secret hobby--seeing how many interesting Russian words I can form from
the English keyboard.  This turns out to be an excellent way to come up
with passwords that are easy to remember and also highly rated by the
web sites that actually rate the quality of your proposed password.
Here are the Cyrillic letters one can find on an English keyboard:
A B E 3 K M H O P C T Y X bI b   Note that this includes a digit and a
lower-case letter, thus satisfying the web sites that demand numbers and
lower and upper case.
Here are some words I formed off the top of my head.  I am sure one can
come up with many more: BECTb, BOCK, XBOCTb, HOPbI, TPYC, BY3bI, KPOBb,
3ABTPAKATb
Let the games begin!
Jules Levin
Los Angeles