ASEEES Panel - On scandal

Bill Leidy leidy at STANFORD.EDU
Tue Jan 11 00:55:54 UTC 2011

Dear SEELANGers,

I am interested in organizing a panel for ASEEES about scandal. While my
own research interests focus on scandal in literature and literary
milieu, I could envision a variety of interesting panel formats,
including interdisciplinary ones. If you might be interested in
participating, please send along (to leidy at stanford.edu) a brief
description of what you might like to present.

Thanks,
Bill