ASEEES 2011: Panel on Russian Lexicology

Artemi Romanov Artemi.Romanov at COLORADO.EDU
Tue Jan 11 06:13:44 UTC 2011

Dear Colleagues,

I am trying to organize an ASEEES 2011 panel on Russian lexicology and lexicography.

Proposals on any aspect of Russian lexicology are welcome: lexical change, lexical norms, lexical semantics (homonymy, antonymy, paronymy, etc.), lexical borrowings, lexicography.

My paper is on changes of Russian lexical norms in relation to changes of political climate in Russia.

Please contact me off list at if you are interested in participating as a panelist or a discussant.

If you are planning a panel (lexicology, language policy, sociolinguistics) in which my paper might fit please contact me as well.

Best,

Artemi

Artemi Romanov
Associate Professor
Department of Germanic and Slavic
Languages and Literatures
University of Colorado
Boulder, CO 80309-0276
Phone: (303)492-8827, Fax: (303)492-5376