Nationalism and Communism

Mark Yoffe toastormulch at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 13 18:36:55 UTC 2011

You might want to check my book: Rock'n'roll and nationalism: a
multinational perspective, edited by Mark Yoffe and Andra Collins, that has
a few related articles.
On Jan 13, 2011 1:23 PM, "Mevius, Martin" <M.Mevius at uva.nl> wrote:
> Dear List members,
>
> I am developing a course on relationship between nationalism and
communism, from 1848 to 1989. I've collected a reasonable bibliography of
titles, still, I seem to be missing occasional gems that pop up every now
and again.

> I'd be grateful for any suggestions you may have. I am particularly
interested in case studies of communist invented tradition (national or
otherwise) in Central and Eastern Europe. But for the moment I am keeping
the scope broad, so anything that could be remotely relevant would be of
interest to me.