Looking for a room in Moscow (Feb. - June 30th)

Fabrizio Fenghi fabrizio.fenghi at YALE.EDU
Mon Jan 17 17:34:14 UTC 2011

Dear SEELANgers,

I am looking for a room in Moscow for the upcoming semester (beginning of
February - end of June). I already have a room at the dorm of RGGU, but I
wouldn't mind to move to a real apartment. Ideally, I would like to live not
to far from RGGU (metro station Novoslobodskaia), where I'm going to work
and study, and I could spend around 500-600 dollars. If you are looking for
a roommate in Moscow, or you know somebody who would be interested, please
contact me off list at fabrizio.fenghi at yale.edu.

Many thanks,

Fabrizio Fenghi