Пречистая мать, х од и к нам у-хать.

Olga Safronova yaka.polosatiy at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 20 19:45:39 UTC 2011

Dear Laura,

I strongly believe that it's not a variant 3) and do not think it's 1). What
I really think is that the right answer is 2). But it also seems from the
context of the phrase that the last 4) variant has also has right to exist
as it looks like it is some noise connected with wooing process. I guess it
comes from some old traditional ritual but unfortunately I can't tell what
ritual exactly.

But I'm not a philologist.

BR,

Olga Safronova