Teaching Opportunities for Undergraduates

John Lyles jhl9t at VIRGINIA.EDU
Wed Jan 26 23:45:58 UTC 2011

Dear Alexei,

St. Petersburg State University frequently hires the American students
taking Russian in their Russian4Foreigners program to teach sections of
conversation.  It doesn't pay as well as some companies, but they don't
require ESL certification or anything like that.  I also taught at the
Institute of Foreign Languages, which is also in Petersburg, but I don't
know if they are still around or not.

Sincerely,
John