Thank you for your replies regarding titles of post-Soviet Russian literature in translation

Olga Livshin afol at UAA.ALASKA.EDU
Thu Jan 27 08:03:39 UTC 2011

Dear All,

Many thanks to those who replied to my query about post-Soviet Russian literature in translation: Inna Caron, Olia Prokopenko, Robert Chandler,  Ellen Elias-Bursac, Yelena Furman, Sara Stefani, Ross Ufberg, and Benjamin Massey Sutcliffe. So much wonderful, rich material from many different sources. I look forward to reading this literature and teaching some of it next fall.

All the best,
Olga Livshin