book

Michele A Berdy maberdy at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 30 19:14:10 UTC 2011

Is it appropriate for me to answer? (I apologize to the moderators if I'm
crossing a line...)
And I apologize for the problems with the book in the US. We have had to
change distributors and expect a shipment large enough to handle back
orders will arrive around March 1. If someone needs it sooner for some
reason, please contact me off list. There are plenty of copies in Moscow and
the UK.
Ekh!
Mickey Berdy