Another "cuckoo's question"

Goloviznin Konstantin kottcoos at MAIL.RU
Mon Jan 31 08:49:44 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I've got another question out of  "...  the cuckoo's nest". In the subtitles to the movie there is a phrase McMurphy tell the chief :

Goddamn, boy,
you're as big as a mountain!

But really it can be heard as:

Goddamn, boy,
you're VULL ( or BULL or even BUD) as big as a mountain!

I'm very interested what really  is instead of these  VULL /BULL /BUD?

Thank you in advance,
Konstantin

P.S.: The fragment (=Mc's talk to chief) of this movie I've uploaded here (with subtitles):
http://depositfiles.com/files/w54c9sjm9