A good book for ADVANCED RUSSIAN CLASS

Marina Aptekman maptekman at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 2 19:54:21 UTC 2011

Dear all,

can somebody recommend a relatively new good book to teach in the advanced
russian class (3d and 4th year of russian combined, which some students
after a semester abroad)

I already used 'Advanced Russian through History' and 'Russian in Use', and
before that some years ago "Let's Talk about Life" which looks to me a
little out-of-date so I am curious what most people use now in such classes.

Thank you!

Marina Aptekman
Hobart and William Smith Colleges