Untranslated Russian novels that should be

Liv Bliss bliss.mst at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 4 16:36:47 UTC 2011

Natasha Perova wrote: "All of Dmitry Bykov's novels"

Just a little FYI on Bykov (which someone else will probably have picked up on
before this is posted): his ZhD, at least, has been translated, by Cathy Porter,
as Living Souls. Which I only happen to know because it's sitting on my
bookshelf.

Best to all
Liv

Liv Bliss
ATA-Certified Russian to English Translator
tel.: (928) 367 1615
email: bliss.mst @ gmail.com

for you are crunchy and good with ketchup -- Anon.