"Assassin of the Tsar" (1991) Malcolm McDowell w/ English subtitles

Marc Robinson robinso at STOLAF.EDU
Sun Jul 10 19:23:22 UTC 2011

For Assasin of the Tsar and other Mosfilm movies - they are now available
from Mosfilm on-line for free and with subtitles.  Check out
cinema.mosfilm.ru

Best,

Marc Robinson
St. Olaf College