changes in visa process

Renee (Stillings) Huhs renee at alinga.com
Wed Jul 13 20:12:17 UTC 2011

Yes, it is all about the consulate's online system and nothing to do with
the agencies.

As Josh mentioned in an earlier note, the Consul is also very frustrated and
has even asked the Ministry to extend use of paper until they sort this out
- but so far nothing developed on that front. He has suggested contacting
the Russian press - something that can get to the attention of the Ministry.
Moscow Times, etc.

Renee