Russian-English dictionary in Kindle - pros and cons?

Gene Shklar keyboard at shklar.com
Wed Jun 8 15:29:56 UTC 2011

Amazon.com is pretty good about pressuring publishers to release Kindle versions of their books. Very important is customer input, which they pass along to the publisher. And producing a Kindle version from PDF galley proofs or other sources is technically very easy.

To accelerate the availability of a Kindle version of the Yermolovich dictionary, go to
http://www.amazon.com/Russian-English-English-Russian-Dictionary-Hippocrene-Dictionaries/dp/0781812437/
and click on "Tell the publisher...Kindle" under the book image.

Gene