No subject

anne marie devlin anne_mariedevlin at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 17 18:57:12 UTC 2011

Dear Seelangers,
this is a copy of a post from another list I subscribe to.  I'm sure many of you know the answer, ad if you don't mind I will send it on.
Many thanks
AM

I know this isn't a normal question for Funknet but...Do any of you know
when Russian became the state language of Russia, replacing Church Slavonic?
For some reason I seem to be having trouble finding out this information.
Thanks,
John