The quick brown fox

Stephanie Briggs sdsures at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 28 17:36:09 UTC 2011

Ah, but the sentence doesn't say "The horse that was raced past the barn
fell" - the very nature of garden path sentences is their difficulty in
parsing, and it's against the rules :P to add or subtract words from the
sentence.

~Stephanie D. (Sures) Briggs
http://skepticalspoonie.blogspot.com/ <http://sdsures.blogspot.com/>

Come have a look at my handmade knitted afghans and scarves!
http://warmochfuzzy.etsy.com/
http://warm-och-fuzzy.blogspot.com/

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/sdsures
Facebook:  <http://warmochfuzzy.etsy.com/>