travel accounts of Russia--addendum

William Ryan wfr at SAS.AC.UK
Tue Mar 29 23:51:33 UTC 2011

Jules, please don't ditch the cards! I can find them a good home. You
will be pleased to hear that there is a project in hand to publish a
14-volume annotated edition of Hakluyt's Principal Navigations with the
Oxford University Press. There is large international editorial team
involved, the project started after an international conference at the
National Maritime Museum in 2008 and  is moving ahead well, but any
extra help we can get, such as your box of cards, will be much
appreciated by those dealing with the Russian sections. For background
and details of the project see
http://www.nmm.ac.uk/researchers/research-areas-and-projects/richard-hakluyt-conference.

Will