Sentence from Afanasyev, 290 'Svinoy Chokhol'

Robert Chandler kcf19 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Wed May 4 05:37:18 UTC 2011

Dear Katya and all,

Thank you for this.  So is the allusion a way of emphasizing that the heroine truly IS a sweet maiden and that, in spite of her apparent possessions of supernatural powers, she is NOT dangerous or destructive?

All the best,

Robert