Seeking Panelist for ASEEES Panel on Space in Russian Literature

Tom Roberts roberts4 at STANFORD.EDU
Mon Nov 14 16:46:59 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

We are seeking a last-minute replacement panelist for our ASEEES session on Models of Spatial Representation in Russian Literature. The panel is scheduled for Friday, 11/18 at 8 am, and we're open to a variety of topics and theoretical models (current papers address infinite space in Lomonosov, and liturgical space in Leskov and Chekhov). Please contact me off-list at roberts4 at stanford.edu if you're interested!

best wishes,
Tom Roberts

--
Tom Roberts, Ph.D.