Programs in translation studies

Stephanie Briggs sdsures at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 16 13:48:42 UTC 2011

The University of Portsmouth has a Masters program, offered both in
traditional format and as distance learning, and they do offer Russian and
have many courses in translation theory. I applied last year but didn't
make it. I might try again in a few years when I'm well enough - too much
health crap going on now.

http://www.port.ac.uk/courses/coursetypes/postgraduate/MATranslationStudies/

http://www.port.ac.uk/courses/coursetypes/postgraduate/MATranslationStudiesDistanceLearning/

Stephanie Briggs