ASEEES memorial for Greta Slobin (please forward)

Nancy Condee condee at PITT.EDU
Sat Oct 8 17:49:19 UTC 2011

Friends, colleagues, and family of Greta Slobin invite you to a memorial
gathering at the upcoming ASEEES conference (Omni Shoreham Hotel, Washington
DC).  We will meet on Friday, 18 November at 8.00 pm in the Council Room of
the Omni.  Please bring your stories, memories, and good times to share with
people who were a part of her life and her work.

We understand that Friday evening is a busy time with several conflicting
events, but we would be happy for your company; you are welcome to come and
go as your own commitments make necessary.  No need to respond; please
forward this message to others who might be interested.  A brief reminder
will be sent round just before ASEEES.

Prof. N. Condee, Director
Global Studies Center (NRC Title VI)
University Center for International Studies
University of Pittsburgh
4103 Wesley W. Posvar Hall
Pittsburgh, PA 15260
+1 412-363-7180