Kurono's phrasebook in Russian and Japanese(1894)

TSUTSUMI Masanori (KU) tsutsm01 at KANAGAWA-U.AC.JP
Mon Oct 10 03:39:54 UTC 2011

Dear SEELANGers,

  My colleague have a question. Please give him information.

                        TSUTSUMI Masanori
                        Kanagawa University, Yokohama, Japan

Dear Colleagues.

This is a photocopy of the first page of

KURONO, Iosibumi "Russko-japonskie razgovory" SPb., 1894.
(A Phrasebook in Russian and Japanese)
http://www.geocities.jp/kobayashisordner/projekte/kurono1894.jpg

I took this pohto in my university library in Yokohama, Japan.
There is a stamp (ownership mark; Ex libris) of former owner(?) at the
right upper side.
There is no document for detailed information on the former owner, seller
etc. in the library.
Can someone read this handstamp? Iz" knig" and what/who? And who/what is
this?

KURONO Iosibumi (?-1918), Japanese philologist, was a Japanese language tea
cher of the Japanese Language Department at the St. Petersburg Imperial Univ
ersity. He taught Japanese language to brilliant young orientalists, e.g. S.
 Eliseev, N. Nevskij, N. Konrad, E.Polivanov and O.Rosenberg.
You can get some infomation about this book at the site of the Russian
State Library(Moscow).
http://www.rsl.ru/ru

Thank you for your consideration.
Sincerely yours.