From Prague to Moscow: Koudelka photographic exhibit

Mark Nuckols nuckols at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 10 10:19:01 UTC 2011

Dear list members: I thought I would bring to the list's attention a matter of inter-Slavic interest. A collection of Czech photographer Jozef Koudelka's pictures of the 1968 Warsaw Pact invasion has recently gone on display in Moscow. Here is a Czech perspective: http://www.lidovky.cz/proc-se-zlobili-divi-se-v-moskve-snimkum-z-invaze-fb1-/ln_kultura.asp?c=A111007_114112_ln_kultura_wok, and here is an interview with Koudelka in Izvestia: http://www.izvestia.ru/news/503230. I've also found this blog entry in English: http://www.aperture.org/exposures/?tag=josef-koudelka and this bit by the Russkiy Mir Foundation: http://www.russkiymir.ru/russkiymir/en/news/common/news4538.html. My best to all, Mark Nuckols