"Scientific Russian" request

Avram Lyon ajlyon at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 7 04:12:15 UTC 2011

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 3:43 AM, Francoise Rosset <frosset at wheatonma.edu> wrote:
[..]
> Any other text you would recommend, and where is a good source for articles
> on biology and immunology in Russian, preferably online?
> Does the Rossiiskaia Akademiia meditsinkikh nauk have something online (I'm
> still looking ...).

I have found that eLibrary.ru is a great source for articles in
Russian in all fields, covering many journals that aren't indexed or
bundled in Western databases, and a quick look shows that it has
decent coverage of medicine / immunology as well, with both free and
paywalled full text.

It's actually quite useful for work within Slavic as well,
particularly if you're looking for publications from the regions.

Hope this proves useful.

Avram Lyon
UCLA