USSR program temporarily terminated in favor of the new Master's at EUSP, St. Petersburg

Sergei Erofeev erofeev at EU.SPB.RU
Fri Sep 16 09:20:54 UTC 2011

The European University at St. Petersburg is happy to report that it has
successfully launched a second Master's program MARCA (eu.spb.ru/marca).

We should inform SEELANGers that with the launch of a second
international Master's program EUSP had to temporarily terminate the
undergraduate program "USSR".  The university's physical capacity is
small so far and we do care much about the quality.

However, we would like to propose inviting motivated undergrads to take
part in the spring 2012 semester of the MARCA program.  The details will
follow.