Russian enrollments (first year)

Prokhorova, Elena V evprok at WM.EDU
Thu Sep 29 18:26:54 UTC 2011

College of William and Mary Russian enrollments are about average for us.

1st     50
2nd   28
3rd    18
4th    14

Sincerely,
Elena Prokhorova
Russian and Post-Soviet Studies
From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list [SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu] on behalf of Tania Ivanova-Sullivan [tivanova at UNM.EDU]
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2011 12:04 PM
To: SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: [SEELANGS] Russian enrollments (first year)

First-year enrollment at the University of New Mexico is 50 students in the
traditional classroom. In addition, we are piloting an entirely online
course for RUS 101 and we have 16 students there.
Second year - 26; third year - 13.

Tanya Ivanova-Sullivan
Assistant Professor of Russian
Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures
University of New Mexico