Russian enrollments (first year)

Tatiana Osipovich tatiana at LCLARK.EDU
Thu Sep 29 18:38:22 UTC 2011

Dear colleagues,
as part of your enrollments statistics, could you also include the total
number of undergraduates at your institution. 1,000? 5,000? or 50,000?
I think that this is very relative.
Lewis & Clark - approx. 1,800 undergraduates (no major in Russian; only
minor):
1st year - 22
second  - 13
3rd - 7
(very typical for the last 5 years; Arabic is not offered this year).

Best,

Tatiana Osipovich