Russian enrollments (first year)

Richard Robin rrobin at EMAIL.GWU.EDU
Fri Sep 30 20:23:00 UTC 2011

Last year (2010-2011) we had a slight drop from the previous year. But this
year, our first-year class is 47, compared to 57 last year, and 70 in 2008,
right after Georgia. The 18% drop from last year, I believe, was due mainly
to the decision by GW's Columbian College of Arts and Sciences to stop
giving general distribution credit for foreign languages.

-Richard Robin
--
Richard M. Robin
Director Russian Language Program