Room for Rent in Moscow

William Cohen willcohen at OUTLOOK.COM
Mon Aug 20 12:20:52 UTC 2012

We are looking for a third roommate in our large and, by late Soviet high culture standards, luxurious apartment on Starokonyushenny pereulok--right off Stary Arbat and 7-10 minutes walk from Kropotkinskaya, Arbatskaya or Smolenskaya. The room is around 19 sq. meters and has all necessary furniture. The flat has three bedrooms and two bathrooms. I (an American in his late 20s) live in one of the rooms, and a Russian woman in her late 20s lives in the other. She does not speak English, so--although this should not be an issue on SEELANGS--we would like a roommate who speaks at least decent Russian.  Rent is 23,500 rubles/month + one month deposit. This includes everything except internet (we have high-speed wi-fi), which is another 200 rubles a month. Available from Sept. 1st, although if necessary it may be possible to move in as soon as this week. More more information, please contact me off-list at willcohen at outlook.com