Russian tutors in Georgia

Emily Saunders emilka at MAC.COM
Mon Aug 20 18:31:52 UTC 2012

Hello All,

I know of an American HS student who has taken two semesters of college level Russian online and whose family is planning on moving to Georgia for a semester or so.  He'd like to continue online, but I'm wondering if it makes more sense to seek out a Russian tutor (or even a class) in Georgia.  Would anyone happen to know how easy it is/would be to hire a Russian tutor or find a Russian class for foreigners in Georgia (I'm assuming they'd be living in Tbilisi, but possibly another city)?

Go ahead and respond offline, and thanks in advance!

Emily Saunders