russian enrollment statistics

Sasha Spektor xrenovo at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 23 14:58:41 UTC 2012

Dear Donna,

I will indeed do so.  Our chair is meeting with the dean on the 1st of
Sept, so I'm composing a letter that argues for the conservation of the
program.  Once I'm done, I will post the letter on Seelangs so that others
might take from it whatever strategies might fit their circumstances best.

Thank you,
Sasha.