Euxeinos special issue on Internet and Politics in Russia on the eve of the presidential election

Center for Governance and Culture in Europe GCE ( University maria.tagangaeva at UNISG.CH
Wed Feb 29 21:46:12 UTC 2012

Dear all,

we are pleased to announce that our special issue on Internet and Politics in Russia is now available online.

Guest Editor Orlin Spassov (Sofia)

Contents:

Internet and Politics in Russia
Editorial

Henrike Schmidt (Berlin /Hamburg): The Triple P of RuNet Politics: Protest, Political Technology, Public Sphere.

You can access it by visiting our website at
http://www.gce.unisg.ch/de/Projekte/Euxeinos.aspx

Best wishes,

Maria Tagangaeva

Center for Governance and Culture in Europe (GCE)
University of St. Gallen

maria.tagangaeva at unisg.ch
www.gce.unisg.ch
www.euxeinos.ch